FANDOM


Quest item? N/A
Value? 100
Stackable? 5

Description:Edit

A potion with stacking effects that grants extra bag space for 1 hour, stacking with itself.

Effects/Uses:Edit

50% chance to grant 1 extra slot for 1 hour, 25% chance to grant 3 slots for 1 hour and another 25% chance to grant 3 slots for 1 hour. Stacking (You can drink multiple pots and get tons of space)

Where to Obtain:Edit

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.