Fire Magic is a Combat Skill that is described in game as "Using Fire to destroy your enemies. This is a very potent offensive skill, including long-range and area-effect attacks, and even some Cold attacks for versatility. However, there are drawbacks: Fire Magic is extremely Power-intensive; all creatures generate extra Rage when they are burned; and many creatures have some resistance to fire."
Spells can be larned by gaining fire training scrolls from Velkort, then using these scrolls at a fire pit, such as the one at the Serbule Inn. Each training scroll also requires ingredients, beginning with Salt , then Fire Dust , then Sulfur,and later, for the most powerful spells, Saltpeter.
Fire Magic includes both Fire and Cold damage spells, as well as one crushing damage spell.
Skills and Prerequisites:Edit
- Fire Magic: Introductory Research
- Fire Magic: Level 5 Research
- Fire Magic: Level 10 Research
- Fire Magic: Level 15 Research
- Fire Magic: Level 20 Research
- Fire Magic: Level 25 Research
- Fire Magic: Level 30: Research
- Fire Magic: Level 35: Research
- Fire Magic: Level 40: Research
- Fire Magic: Level 45: Research
- Fire Magic: Level 50: Research
- Fire Bolts
- Super Fireball
- Fire Breath
- Flesh to Fuel
- Wall of Fire
- Scintillating Flame
- Defensive Burst
- Ring of Fire
- Scintillating Frost
- Defensive Chill
- Cold Protection
- Room-Temperature Ball
Level Up Rewards:Edit
Every level rewards a bonus of +1 to power and +2 to max health when Fire Magic is active on your button bar.